Are you having difficulties generating a selling price for your product(s)?
Look no further than E-Commerce Calculator; the one-step method through which you can generate a perfect selling price for your product(s) putting into consideration the cost price of the product(s), price of logistics in acquiring the product(s), commission charged by the e-commerce platform as well as your intended profit be it in value or percentage.
- Cost Price is simply the price at which the product(s) you intend to sell was bought/purchased. For hand-made product(s); it could be a combination of the amount at which the materials used were purchased coupled with the amount you deem your own effort in making the product to be worth.
- Logistics per item is simply the amount it took to transport each product to and from the point of purchase. This may also be inclusive of the amount it will take to drop the product for sale at the e-commerce hub as well as the shipping cost contribution charged by the e-commerce platform.
- Packaging Materials is basically the amount at which the materials used in packaging your product(s) are purchased. This varies dependent on the type of product(s) for sale.
- E-Commerce Commission (%) is simply the commission charged by the e-commerce platform usually in percentage. The range is usually between 6% - 15% dependent on the type of product(s) for sale.
- Profit per item is basically the profit you intend to make from the sale of each product. This should be generated with respect to your cost price as well as other factors mentioned above.
Having generated a value for all these, E-Commerce Calculator will help to calculate the ideal selling price for your product on the e-commerce platform.
- Value-Based Profit
- Percentage-Based Profit